Knit Wits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacket by bergere de france

3 posters

Go down

Jacket by bergere de france Empty Jacket by bergere de france

Post  Liberty Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:05 am

I am currently making a short jacket by Bergere de France, but after many tension squares discovered it works to an Aran weight (as I didn't want to use the recommended yarn). It is coming out lovely the only thing that is slowing me down is me not reading the pattern correctly. I must of pulled the front top bit down 3 times, only due to my haste, I must like it though because I haven't minded to much in pulling it down.
Try this link it should take you to a picture of it.

http://www.bergeredefrance.it/v2/liste_fiches.phtml

You will eed to scroll down its quite a bit down called the Trapeze line Jacket.
Liberty
Liberty

Back to top Go down

Jacket by bergere de france Empty Re: Jacket by bergere de france

Post  Lucie Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:11 pm

Really nice Angela. Have you finished it yet?

Lucie

Back to top Go down

Post  Liberty Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:21 am

Finished it end of last week, i will take a photo, not worn it, still want to tweek it where it fastens. God I was just meant to look like the model and the garment was meant to fall into place Very Happy
Liberty
Liberty

Back to top Go down

Jacket by bergere de france Empty Help finding bergere patterns

Post  Felicia Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi,
I just admired the trapeze line jacket and found your post that you have recently finished knitting this same jacket. Wow. Hope you post a picture soon.
I too was interested in this pattern but can only find the kit. Could you tell me if you purchased the kit or were you able to purchase the pattern without the yarn? I am a fairly new knitter and though I love the look of this jacket, it would be a bit too difficult for me to attempt at this time. However I did admire the 3/4 sleeve jacket that was pictured (either above or below the trapeze), I would love to be able to find the pattern.

Felicia

Back to top Go down

Post  Liberty Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Hi Felicia

I will post a picture just got to take one. I have the pattern, the best thing I can do (as they sell it as a kit then that is how it will come) is for you to send me a private message with your email address and I will get a copy to you. It is a bit hard for a beginner, you have to follow a chart and also it is a translated pattern albeit a very good translated one, I found a couple of hiccups. Hope this helps and thanks for joining the forum. Very Happy
Liberty
Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum