Knit Wits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shop Closing

3 posters

Go down

Shop Closing Empty Shop Closing

Post  Margaret Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:14 am

I've just driven past the Boston shop and seen the signs in the window. What is happening in Boston - or not as the case seems to be. We find a good shop, have a good service and then always manage to lose it. Now I'll have to learn to navigate my way round Sleaford!! I could shop online but that doesn't help socially. I really miss the knitting group and will miss Alex and Angela too.
Margaret

Margaret

Back to top Go down

Shop Closing Empty Re: Shop Closing

Post  Lucie Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Oh no, thats sad news. :-( Boston needs a good LYS - or are you just moving to new premises??

Lucie

Lucie

Back to top Go down

Post  Liberty Thu May 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Hi Guys

Sorry I have been neglecting everything lately - its just been so hectic lately. Boston is closing because of one major reason, Boston town unfortunately is not attracting enough customers into the town. We are due to renew our lease and the current climate does not financially make sense for us to do so. The road works are horrendous and the rates are shocking. It is with regret that we are doing this because we firmly believe that there is a lovely business in the wool market but it cannot be substained by the current problems Boston town planners have created. You will notice that it is not just my busness that has suffered and many business (those that have been 20+ established) are finding it incredibly tough. However, the good news is that Sleaford is still going strong and so is the website. I am currently working in Peterborough back to my PA side, and that is the reason I have not attended your Starbucks Knitting group Lucy - because I am working. Is it on this Bank Holiday Monday? Thank you Margaret for your kind words and it is a real shame, because both me and alex loved the shop and all our customers whom I would prefer to think of as friends. Keep in touch on here and forgive my tardiness in getting back.
Liberty
Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down