Knit Wits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

Go down

hello Empty hello

Post  ROSEMARY Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:32 pm

Hello angela,
Should have done this when i first joined well he goes. My name is Rosemary i'm 36 years old have 2 children aged 11 & 9 both girls, i learn't to knit when i was 10 by my nan who did alot of knitting for a wool shop in boston until she had an operation on her eyes then she had to give it up. My first project was a blanket for my dolls pram in alot of different colours. Then as i got older i ventured into doing a jumper with a penguin on the front it took me about 9mths to do but i finished it and was really proud of myself. My mum taught me to sew which i really enjoy doing i enjoyed it that much when i got married i made my wedding dress and the bridesmaids dress for her aswell i felt proud as i walked down the aisle on the day of my wedding to think i had produced a beautiful gown. Then last year i took the bull by the horns and had the crochet lessons from you (angela) which was great. I can also cross stitch & embrioder (sorry about spelling).Well that enough about me see you soon. xx

ROSEMARY

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum